Monday, December 7, 2009

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning folks.....it's Monday again....where did the weekend go.....mine was all about lazing around....snuggled up on the sofa on Sunday with the newspapers....a cup of coffee and my way of relaxing...the Sunday crosswords....but now it's time to get stuck into the rest of my Christmas cards and then hopefully do the present shopping.....get the tree up and decorated and then the organising of the food for Christmas....and why oh why do we buy as if the shops are going to be closed for a month.
But I just did happen to sneak off to the cubbyhole and make a challenge card......for one of my favourite challenge blogs.....Daring Cardmakers and the challenge for this week set by one of my favourite card makers...the lovely and mega talented Lynda is.......

SAY IT IN SEPIA
to make a thank you card in tones of Brown/White or Brown/Cream







Kraft Paper: Stampin Up
Thank You Image.....have no idea who makes this one...got it in a bargain bin a while ago
Twill Tape: Stampin Up
Sizzlits Die.....Flowers Leaves & Branches
Card Candy: Craftwork Cards
Flowers: Prima
Twine and Button from stash
Background stamped with flower icon stamp from Craftwork Cards Clear Stamp Set

Well folks.....that's all from me today......off to get busy with the rest of the Christmas cards and thanks to my lovely crafty buddy "The Budster" for taking over the GIVE-AWAY thingy....only worry is.....will I have any crafty stuff left for the New Year.
Hugs Kath xxx