Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Kiddiwinks...and Friday's Freebie Winner

Morning folks.....the cards for the kiddiwinks are finally done...now it's on to the ones for the big girls and boys....special ones for close family and friends and that's the cards organised for another year....I am definitely starting early next year and how many times have you heard that one before....now there is just all the other stuff to do........


I have had a few e-mails asking about the wording on my kiddiwink cards....not it's not alphabet stamps......although I do have a set very similar to this......oh no I like to do everything the easy way....they are rub-ons....a bumper book of alphabets 650 in total....upper and lower case and numbers from Scrapworks....can't remember where I bought them.....perhaps from the US...but I have had them for years and they just go on and on and on.



And a little toot for "The Budster" and moi.....we were featured on Divine Influence on Friday....and I never knew until one of my lovely followers gave me a nod and a wink....and this is right up "The Budster's" street...he is already too big for his boots as it is.....and I am under strict instructions to tell you that it was about him too and after all they featured his picture....just a pity he can't make cards for toffee...but considering he does a mean hot water bottle impression keeping my tootsies cosy when we are snuggled up in bed....I think we'll call it quits.
And hey well done to the lovely Gino....crowned King of the Jungle....FANTASTICO !!!! and fingers crossed for my lovely Geordie Joe for X Factor tonight.
And the winner of Friday's little freebie is...........
e-mail me at kathinwesthill@btinternet.com with your address Eveline
and I will get your little goodie parcel off in the post

Well that's it for today folks.....check back tomorrow for Monday's little goodie bag....and perhaps a challenge card.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx