Thursday, December 10, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hi Folks....yes I'm back again with my card for this week's challenge over at Papertake Weekly

RED AND GREEN MUST NOT BE SEEN

and I think I've managed to stick to the challenge this time......absolutely NO RED OR GREEN in sight...just more of this gorgeous Magnolia Paper and one of my all time favourite Penny Black images....my must-have snowflakes......Glamour Dust and a little bit of bling






Papers: Magnolia
Stampin Up Kraft Paper
Image: Penny Black Fantasy
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die
Craftwork Cards: Card Candy Snowballs
Gold Self Adhesive Gems
all finished off with lashings of Glamour Dust

I need to get a move on and get my card done for this week's Penny Black Saturday challenge......blimey chasing my tail again......so no sneaky peeks today....and the production line is in full swing.....still about 20 cards to make and then the worst part of it.....writing them all and addressing the envelopes.



and my favourite



I do believe that your furry bundle of golden deliciousness has been having himself a rummage again and he will be back tomorrow with another give-away and his winners from Wednesday's give-away.
And I can't believe that 2 weeks today will be Christmas Eve.....am I panicking.....you bet your boots I am....so much still to do and so little time.
Catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx