Saturday, December 12, 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge.... Week 79

Morning folks.....it's Saturday and it's a gorgeous bright crispy frosty morning here in Aberdeenshire...just my kind of weather and of course it's time for another fabby challenge from Penny Black Saturday
Thanks to everyone who joined in the challenge last week......I know that you are all busy busy with your Christmas preparations and probably like me....you are running around like a headless chicken....we really do appreciate you taking the time to join in the fun.
And onto this week's challenge which is......

RED AND GOLD











Papers: Fancy Pants..Christmas Magic
Background: Hero Arts...Old Letter Writing
Image: Penny Black...Christmas Critters
Cuttlebug Snowflake Die....inked with Versarmark
and heat embossed with 2 layers of PSX Gold Embossing Tinsel
Sentiment: Craftword Cards "Oh My Word"
American Crafts Metallic Chipboard
Ribbon and gems from stash

I had a real struggle with this week's challenge......because I used Red and Gold on my card for last week....that was bad planning for sure and it's not as though I don't know what the challenges are going to be months in advance...a real case of shooting myself in the foot....but eventually yesterday Mr Mojo came to my rescue.
And the prize this week for one lucky winner
$20 Gift Voucher to spend in their online store.....a treasure trove for all us Penny Black lovers


Can't wait to see what you all make for this week's challenge and will be popping across to pay you all a visit.
Am off to put my feet up for a while today.....busy day tomorrow....the grandkiddies are coming to help Grandad decorate the tree.....enough said...but hey it will be fun although it may take me the rest of the week to tidy up.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx