Sunday, December 8, 2013

"12 Tags of 2013"...December

Hi folks...it's hard to believe it's the very last tag of  "12 Tags of 2013" and of all the tags this year...I think this one is my favourite...
the minute I saw it...I fell in love with that flower and surprise...surprise...OH JOY OF JOYS...I had all the bits and pieces necessary to play along...no adapt and overcome moments this time round...lots of fun with the Clearly For Art/Frosted Film technique...it's a two for the price of one tag...
 I have to confess that my paint splattering technique needs a little bit of practice so I cheated with a sprinkling of Frantage...obviously not on the flower or I would have remelted it and had to start over...


and flower No 2 using Enamel Accents...I slightly over egged the pudding and tried to tone it down a bit with a sprinkling of glitter which to my surprise stuck to the Frosted Film and gave it a pretty frosty glittery look...
And no lazy Sunday for me today...I'm planning to hit the shops with the Christmas pressie list and not coming home until I've nailed it which may require quite a few stop-overs in the M&S cafe to recharge the old batteries. I'll be leaving hubby in charge of decorating the Christmas Tree or I should say...manhandling it down from the loft...getting the lights on and working...the decoration or rearrangement of all the baubles will probably be my "sneaking in when he's not looking" task for tomorrow. 
Hugs Kath xxx