Friday, December 6, 2013

Crafting up a Storm...

Hi folks...I've been crafting up a storm...busy busy snug and warm in the cubbyhole while the weather outside was frightful...yes winter is back with a vengeance...
and as if the slipper slidey snow wasn't enough to contend with...I was struggling to stay on my feet with the gale force winds...thankfully hanging on to my trusty "built like a coffee table-four legs are better than two"...furry bundle of golden deliciousness kept me from taking off Mary Poppins style.
It's perfect weather for staying indoors and ticking the jobs off the crafty list...remember this...
 the knitting bit of the shawl scarf is finished and...
 half the fringing is done...hopefully I'll finish the other half tonight watching telly...
and there's nothing quite like a bowl of home made Lentil Soup to warm you up after a chilly lunchtime stroll...
so while that was cooking...it was off to the cubbyhole to cook up a crafty storm of my own with this month's Timmie tag...
also done and dusted and I'll be sharing later...
Woohoo it's Friday and I'm looking forward to a date with the Friday girls...I've missed the last few get togethers so today we're kicking up our heels and treating ourselves to a pamper session...a yummy lunch and a good old chinwag.
Stay safe and warm my bloggy friends and I'll see you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxx