Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Hi folks...I have no idea what day of the week it is...what I do know for certain is...it's Christmas Eve...I've survived running the gauntlet of last minute shopping at M&S...the cubbyhole is closed for the holidays and tonight we'll be off to bed early...snuggled up all cosy and snug and just like everyone else on the planet....excitedly waiting for Santa to arrive...

To All my lovely Blogging Buddies and Followers...we wish you a very
MERRY CHRISTMAS

and a big thank you to all my lovely teamies and bloggy buddies for the beautiful cards and good wishes and to all the lovely folks who have visited my blog this year and left comments...we love to hear from you. We hope you all have a wonderful happy and fun Christmas with those you love...enjoy all the fabulous food and worry about the diet later and that all your Christmas dreams come true.
If you are out and about over Christmas...take care and travel safe...it's blowing an almighty hooley out there...poor Santa's in for a bumpy ride tonight.
Lots Of Love & Christmas Hugs 
from Kath & Buddy xxx