Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Mission Impossible...

Hi folks...I'm on a mission to finish all the crafty stuff that's lying around the cubbyhole before Christmas...starting off with the decorating of my "Creative Chemistry 102" Worn Cover books...
a lotta lotta stamping...colouring in with Distress Markers and waiting for Glossy Accents to dry...three down...two to go but hey if I get a wiggle on today...I may well be sharing with you tomorrow...not the mission impossible referred to above.
That title belongs to the newly plastered hall...let's be realistic...never in the month of Sundays will it be finished for Christmas...magic wand I have not. Many moons ago it would have freaked me out...but you know what...it matters not a jot...who cares...I'm much older and wiser these days and far too long in the tooth to get stressed about what would be "Mission Impossible"...look at it this way it will be a work in progress for the New Year....something to keep me occupied when I'm marooned by the snowy wintry blizzards. 
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx