Monday, December 2, 2013

Anyone for Coffee...

Hi  folks...Monday morning and the countdown to Christmas is underway.  I chickened out of the car boot yesterday...woke up at 6.30am...it was pitch black outside and blowing an almighty hooley so the cubbyhole crew took an immediate executive decision to snuggle down under the duvet for another hour and stash the declutter away in the garage until Spring.
The plaster man will be arriving today and seeing as the kettle will probably never be off the boil...I thought I would share a Coffee Break Card I made for Fiskars to appear in this month's issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft which should be in the shops now...using the AdvantEdge Punch System and two of my favourite punch cartridges...Winter Frost and Rosace with a flittering of glitter and a dusting of Frantage Chunky White for a snowy feel...


And woohoo...I've had another of those rare lightbulb moments...see you all tomorrow to share.
Hugs Kath xxx