Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Defrazzle Therapy...

Hi folks...we can all become a bit frazzled by the christmas preparations...the list of things still to do seems to get longer and longer so I decided it was time for a bit of a break before I start on the big Christmas Cookathon...a day out to meet up with some special friends...heading for them thar hills and my once a year Christmas treat...
and who couldn't fail to get into the Christmas spirit when you're greeted by the man himself...
at the Raemoir Garden Centre in Banchory...so if you're not feeling the Christmas Love yet...make yourselves a cuppa...find a comfy sofa and get ready for a wander through a wonderful Christmas Wonderland of all things glittery and sparkly...
 check out this gorgeous Christmas outfit...if only I was 40 years younger...
 or All Things Arctic White...


and if white isn't your thing...there's always Red...

or Blue Snowmen and cute little birdies...
 or teapots in Blue Jumpers...
or the Rustic Look...love those wooly trees...


and who do you think came to mind when I saw these...
after that retail therapy adventure it was time to recharge the shopping batteries and head for the coffee shop for a latte and a yummy delicious wholemeal cinnamon scone...
before heading for the next retail destination just a few miles down the road...Mains of Drum...
and don't be fooled by that beautiful blue sky...it was blowing an arctic hooley but we couldn't resist a peek at their spectacular 15' Christmas Tree...
and more festive sparkliness...
Just time for me to dash home for a quick change and set off to meet the Friday Girls for a festive lunch followed by Afternoon Tea at M&S...courtesy of my "Happy Birthday-Afternoon Tea for Two" voucher...all in all a fun day of Christmas Inspiration and so much feasting I don't think I will need to eat again until the big day. I'll see you all tomorrow over at Craftwork Cards Blog for my last post of the year and no prizes for guessing it will be CHRISTMAS.
Hugs Kath xxx