Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Happy Mail...

Hi folks...my intention of nailing the kitting didn't go entirely to plan so I may well be skidding in by the seat of my pants again to get it all done...
not my fault...I hit a bit of a setback when the Fiskars Happy Mail parcel of new 2014 goodies arrived...
and I know all my lovely crafty buddies will understand that the temptation was just overwhelming...I just couldn't stop myself ripping it open to have a good old nosey...which ended up in a mega play session...trying out this and having a go with that.
Now I need to get a wiggle on and get the second project kitted but where is my cubbyhole partner when it's an all hands to the pump emergency...
catching up on his beauty sleep apparently...
See you all tomorrow to share a little "Crafting with M&S" playtime...
Hugs Kath xxx