Saturday, December 7, 2013

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...

Hi folks...it's Saturday...the first one in December which means it's time to head on over to Penny Black Saturday for the last challenge of 2013 and hey no surprise that it's...

CHRISTMAS




a bit of a skidding in by the seat of my pants from me this month...I completely lost track of the days...not an unusual occurence for me but I got a great big shockeroonie wake up call yesterday morning when the old memory kicked in...blimey my day out with the Friday girls was in danger of being another cancellation but I had the embossed background already so after a quick colour job of Sweet Snowman...a dusting of Frantage...the quickest shower ever and a change of clothes...I made it by the skin of my teeth.
Now it's time for you to look out your Penny Blacks and get a little inky...it's perfect weather for staying warm and cosy indoors and crafting.
I'll see you all tomorrow to share my December tag for "12 Tags of 2013"
Hugs Kath xxx