Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thinking Of You At Christmas...

Hi folks...time to share the Christmas Cards that I find the most difficult to make...for the friends in my life who have lost loved ones during the year...somehow Merry or Happy Christmas just doesn't seem appropriate and I know that for all of them Christmas this year will be tough...
clean and simple...using the gorgeous snowflake stamps and dies from my lovely buddy Paula...a flittering of glitter...a few gems and the perfect sentiment from Hero Arts...

On a happier note...I'm off to have fun this afternoon at my Christmas Workshop and I've been promised coffee and cake...definitely the way to this crafter's heart and talking of cake...this morning's task..making the Christmas cakes and while they're baking...perhaps a little bit of decking the halls.
Toodle oo for now and I'll see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx