Monday, March 30, 2015

looking on the bright side...

Hi folks...I haven't quite thrown off the doom and gloom feeling...losing an hour out of my day on Sunday didn't exactly help...neither did the fact that my weekend viewing has changed somewhat... no more swashbuckling adventures with the "cor blimey" Musketeers on Friday night and I sure am missing my Top Gear fix...looks like I'll have to resort to consoling myself with repeats on Dave or digging in to my huge Top Gear DVD Library and the shocking news that the next series of  Downton Abbey will be the last is almost too much to bear but there is one tiny consolation...a programme that has raced to the top of my "must watch" list...now could it be the breathtaking scenery of the Cornish coastline...the twists and turns of the plot or perhaps it's Captain Poldark that has set my pulses racing at 9pm on a Sunday night...you bet your life it is.. he should come with a "so damned sexy" Government Health warning...
Take a deep breath and keep calm girls...it"s difficult I know but try to drag your eyes away...you can always scroll back up for another look after checking out my sneaky peek of yesterday's playtime project and tomorrow's blog post...
But it's back to the crafty list for me...must put all thoughts of the latest guilty pleasure to the back of my mind...not easy but hey ho who ever said life was fair.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx