Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Swapping Hats...

Hi folks...I've closed up the cubbyhole...hung up my crafty hat and swapped it for the "have fun with the grandkiddos" variety. The weather hasn't exactly been great for outdoor activities but with our waterproof gear packed in the boot just in case...we took a little road trip yesterday to a nearby golf driving range...
and hang on to your galluses...this cool Grandma who has never ever swung a club before...actually managed to hit the ball ONCE although it didn't travel very far...
 unlike the experts who made it look so easy...

100 balls dispensed hither and thither later...
we retired to the clubhouse for a snack lunch
a pastime that's definitely more my cup of tea...
and according to Oliver...the bestest crispy chips ever...
and after a fun day we arrived home to find the postie had delivered my Simon Says Stamp DT and Card Kit Happy Mail parcels...
But no time to play...a visit to a Trampoline Centre is on the cards...crikey fingers crossed they have a restriction on senior citizens joining in...I've seen the day but now I fear it's night...my days of being airborne without the assistance of a jet engine are long gone.
Hugs Kath xxx