Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison

Well it's time for Birthday No 3
Cue Music.....
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Allison
Happy Birthday to You

Sending bloggy hugs and lots of bloggy birthday wishes to my Funky Hand Team Mate...the lovely and talented Allison......enjoy your special day....you so deserve it.
Lots of Love Kath xxxxx
I think I was a tad premature thinking that the cold was going....apparently not...I spent the most part of yesterday holed up in bed again......managed to make a couple of cards and then I was exhausted.....can't remember ever having a cold like this before and I am not the best of patients....in fact....at the moment I am just a ratty old bag.
But there is always some sunshine comes into your life and I received this in the post this morning from my bloggy buddy Amanda.....MacBeth's new MUM.......
Isn't this just fabulous......the detail is stunning and the work involved has just blown me away...I have never tried Parchment Craft and to be honest I don't think I have the patience or the eyesight anymore......thank you so much Amanda...I will treasure this forever and it helped to put a smile on the ratty old bag's face.
And one of the cards that I managed to make yesterday......
A graduation card made using papers from the latest CD from Funky Hand......Funky Daze  and aren't they fabulous......I love the Cream Brown and Turquoise together.
Catch up with you all later..from your getting a little better everyday bloggy buddie....Hugs Kath xxxxxx