Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Birthday Time.......

Yeah.....it's time to celebrate some birthdays.....it's gonna be a real busy Birthday Week for the Design Team at Funky Hand and first is ENFYS.......

Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Enfys
Happy Birthday to You

Enjoy your Special Day Lovely Lady

Silly Old Moi was in such a panic about posting the special lady's card...well it does have a long way to go..all the way across the pond to Florida....that I forgot to take a piccie.....hope it arrives safely.
This got me thinking....November is a really busy birthday month for me....Brodie on the 1st.....Me on the 7th.....it's OK I don't make myself a card...my son on the 8th and my nephew on the 9th and then my 3 Funky Hand lovelies.....I wonder.......a group of butterflies is a KALEIDOSCOPE.....a group of giraffes is a TOWER...wonder what you call a group of birthdays.......Any suggestions !!!!
Would you believe that this dreaded cold has gone and gotten nasty again.....here was me treating it nicely with lots of hot drinks....keeping it warm and snug and just when I think it's thinking of leaving....it's back with a vengeance.....the nose this time...think he was feeling a bit left out.....honestly I am ready to stick my head in a gas oven and put myself out of my misery......DO NOT FRET....DON'T HAVE A GAS OVEN....but honestly give a gal a break and go bother somebody else. 
I am having a bit of a relaxing day today....feet up on the sofa with the Sunday papers..heavy snowfalls overnight....so not going anywhere today and yes tomorrow it's back to the card orders again....nearly finished now and I don't want to tempt fate but......middle of the week..should do it....Yippee.    Catch up with you all tomorrow......Hugs kath xxxxxxxx