Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kind of You to Think Of Me

Again I find myself apologising....a number of bloggy buddies over the last week have either tagged me or given me an award and I've been so busy.....no excuse I know - legs needs a serious slap......but of course.... now I have forgotten who they were..me thinks the old memory is definitely going ...so if I have missed you out I am sorry....and I really do appreciate you thinking of me....

From Emma & Gillian
Thank you girls...it was very kind of you to think of me.....I know I am supposed to pass this on...but you know me...I can't choose 5 out of all my lovely bloggy buddies.....so all my blog stalkers...oops sorry followers is the politically correct term....if you want to take this for your blog...please accept it with my love...   Kath xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment