Monday, April 28, 2014

Oh No...sneaky peeks again...

Hi folks...the die cutting gremlins seem to have left and calm has returned to the cubbyhole...probably not for long but hey ho I'm going with the flow while the going's good. Saturday's projects are done dusted and kitted...wooohoo another job ticked off the crafty list and once again I'm boring the pants off you with nothing to show but SNEAKY PEEKS and I'm as fed up of them as you probably are...perhaps it's time for a name change...Kath's Sneaky Peek Blog


but that's the way the cookie crumbles folks...all the projects I'll be working on for the foreseeable future are hush hush...top secret...lips are sealed stuff including today's playtime bundle of yummy goodies from Craftwork Cards...oh my giddy aunt are you going to love love love the latest papers from the very talented Steph...coming to your TV screens very soon and my advice to you is...get your speed dial fingers ready folks...you DO NOT want to miss out on these beauties and wait until you see what my lovely buddies on the Design Team have been making with them.
But (and it's a very big BUT) if Mr Mojo plays ball and the production line runs smoothly without me blowing anything up...I'm thinking it's nearly Timmie Tag Time again so I may just manage to break that old sneaky peek spell.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx