Thursday, April 24, 2014

Moving On To Pastures New...

Hi folks...it's been a busy old week in the cubbyhole...before we know it's Friday and the weekend is almost upon us...it looks like I'll be spending it in the cubbyhole AGAIN...not complaining...just saying. But before I ditch my Fiskars Hat and move on to pastures new...I'm sharing a sneaky peek of yesterday's project...

 and I'm looking forward to getting stuck in to this month's Kath's Klub goodies...
but that's on tomorrow's list of things to do...today I've got a hot date with my Friday Girl buddies...heading for the hills perhaps for that footwear road test...a nice stroll with an M&S picnic thrown in for good measure...well that suggestion went down like a ton of bricks...a resounding "are you having a laugh" great big NO from my "don't do the outdoors" chums. Instead we'll be heading for the latest must-visit eating establishment that's come up on their radar and it goes without saying we'll no doubt be indulging in another of their passions...a little bit of retail therapy...not complaining...just saying.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx