Thursday, September 11, 2014

Just For You from Fiskars...

Hi folks...I've got my Fiskars hat on again...sharing a "Coffee Break" Project I made for this month's issue of Simply Cards and Papercraft...a bright summery gift bag using the...
I seem to have a bit of an addiction for decorating Gift Bags at the moment...a large blank canvas to work on and it fitted perfectly with the large flowers from this die...the Kraft bags are from the Papermania Bare Basics Range...great value at £2.50 for 5...available from The Papeterie and the papers I used are from the Maisie's Garden Collection Paper Pack...the free gift that came with Issue 43 of Simply Homemade...
with a bit of stamping and doodling to finish it off
It seems we're in for a few days of Indian Summer weather and the cubbyhole crew intend to take full advantage and just chill out in the sunshine.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx