Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Cuteness...

Hi folks...crikey where did the weekend go...before you know it's Monday morning and the start of another working week for most folks including me...I need to get back in the swing and make inroads into the crafty list but first I'm sharing my 2nd November DT project for Inspiration Journal and I've been mixing it up using Tim Holtz fabulous Distress Spray Stains and Markers alongside Avery Elle Stamps and Dies and the cutest Christmas stamps ever from Penny Black...


You still have loads of time to join in the fun over at this month's Inspiration Journal Challenge with the theme of Happy Holidays and there's a fabulous prize of $50 to spend at Inspiration Emporium for one lucky winner. In the meantime if you're intending treating yourself to some crafting goodies...remember to use my code "allthatglitter" at checkout to receive 10% of your order.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx