Friday, March 23, 2018

It All Depends On The Weather...

Hi folks, it's Friday and the weekend beckons. After a couple of days of Spring like weather and enjoying alfresco coffee breaks in the sun with my Furry partner...
there are definite signs in the garden that the plants are waking from their Winter slumber...

and I even managed to sneak in a quick trip to my local garden centre to pick up some pretty primulas...
with the intention of a pottering around outdoors kind of a weekend BUT it all depends on whether the weather plays ball and according to the Man from The Met, it ain't looking good.
But first I need to finish off my DT project for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and believe me when I say it was a challenge...
not the project itself BUT the job of getting my hands back to normal human being skin colour...
two showers, hair shampooed twice, umpteen goes with the craft scrubbie later and I can venture out in public again. Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday. Remember that the clocks go forward one hour in the UK this weekend meaning one less hour of slumber under that cosy duvet and who knows what time my dodgy Furry Alarm Clock will be bouncing me out of bed.
Hugs Kath xxx