Wednesday, April 25, 2018

It's All About Flowers...Day 2

Hi folks, I'm sharing another "It's All About Flowers" card, using Simon Says Stamp Even More Spring Flowers and Big Thanks Words stamp set and the 49th & Market Virtual Artistry 6" x 6" paper pad.
I was inspired by this gorgeous paper with just a hint of colour and detail at the bottom corner, so I stamped two of the images from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Ornate Trims with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Ranger Super Fine White Detail embossing powder.
and to match in with the colours already on the paper, I blended on Antique Linen and Peeled Paint Distress Oxides
and a little bit of Frayed Burlap before adding some water splashes
I used the script stamp from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Entomology inked with Frayed Burlap to add detail to the background.
I stamped the flowers and leaves from SSS Even More Spring Flowers on to Distress Watercolor card, die cut with the matching dies and coloured with Zig Clean Color Markees using the Distress Detailer Brush.
I wound twine around the edge of the panel, added a double twine bow and fixed the flowers and leaves in place with 3D foam pads.
I stamped the sentiments from SSS Big Thanks Words with Tea Dye Distress Ink and SSS Intense Black...
highlighted the Thanks with a Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen and added a butterfly cut out from another sheet of the same paper...
and added Pretty Pink Posh Share Kindness sequins
I'll see you all tomorrow with Even More SpringFlowers, in the meantime, happy crafting
Hugs Kath xxx