Saturday, October 10, 2026

Simon Says Stamp - Sending Cheer Blog Hop - Day 2

Hi my friends, welcome to my stop on Day 2 of the Simon Says Stamp Blog Hop for the Sending Cheer release. I'm thrilled to be joining lots of talented friends and designers to share inspiration using products from this fabulous release and you can check out all the products in the release HERE.

Simon Says Stamp has a blog hop exclusive give-away, the Exclusive and "Not Yet Released" Simon Says Stamp/CZ Desigbn Hedge Hugs 3" x 4" stamp set  will be automatically added to your cart when you purchase anything from the exclusive Sending Cheer collection. This gift with purchase expires on 11th October at 11.59pm EDT or while supplies last.

Simon Says Stamp are also giving away a $25 coupon to every stop on the hop when you leave a comment. The winners will be announced on Simon Says Stamp Blog with instructions on how to redeem your prize.

I created a Thanksgiving card using the Autumn Cornucopia Wafer dies and sentiments from the Homespun Thanksgiving stamp set and co-ordinating dies, all from the release.

I inked Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Perfect Plaid background stamp with Honey and Nutmeg Pawsitively Saturated ink, spritzed with water, stamped on to a panel of Distress Watercolor card and added Nutmeg ink around the edges.
I die-cut the Autumn Cornucopia Wafer Dies from Ivory, Cream, Sunshine, Green Apple and Espresso cardstock, placed on Simon Says Stamp Black Stamp and Stencil Mat, coloured and added shading using Simon Says Stamp Detail Round Blending Brushes and assembled.
I arranged the die-cuts around the Cornucopia die, fixed in place with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Glue and Thin 3D Foam Squares. I added Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Perfect Black Splatter, wound Brown/White Bakers Twine from my stash around the top of the panel and tied in a double bow.
I stamped the sentiments from the 4" x 6" Homespun Thanksgiving stamp set on to Espresso cardstock inked with Versamark ink, sprinkled with Simon Says Stamp Cream Embossing Powder, heat set and die-cut with the Homespun Thanksgiving co-ordinating dies. 
I matted the panel on to Espresso cardstock and fixed to a White card blank.

If you've arrived from the very talented Heather Ruwe's blog, you're in the right place but if you happen to get lost along the way, the list of participants below will help you get back on track. Your next stop on the hop is the amazing Kim Hamilton.

Simon Says Stamp Blog 

Nina-Marie Trapani

Emily Midgett

Sandi MacIver

Nichol Spohr

Tina Smith

Keisha Charles

Barbara Tarayao

Alberto Gava

Lisa Addesa

Heather Ruwe

Kath Stewart

Kim Hamilton

Rosemary Dennis

Nora Noll

You'll find more inspiration from the release on Simon Says Stamp Sending Cheer Gallery HERE and if you make anything with the release, we would love you to share with us all in the Gallery. If you missed Day 1 of the Blog Hop, you can catch up HERE. In the meantime, I'm off to make myself a cuppa, find a comfy sofa and enjoy an afternoon of blog hopping and be inspired by all the makes.

Hugs Kath xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment