Friday, March 12, 2010

Carol's Sketch Fun # 22

Yes it's me again....back with a challenge card.....how could I resist this fun sketch from my loved bloggy bud Carol over at Carol's Sketch Fun.....and you can replace the smiley face if you want with something else....well how about this cheeky little chappie.....cute or what and I had to rotate the sketch....he is so chubby that he wouldn't fit the other way.....he must be the one that is eating me out of house and home.




Paper..Border & Sentiment Bubble..... My Little Shoebox....Imagine a Forest
Chipboard Bird....Stampin Up
Flower...Prima
Sentiment: Hero Arts...."Hey Little Birdie"

Another "simples" and I'm not sure I like it....but hey for the girl who has a list of things to do a mile long.....I don't have time to mess around.....Mr Mojo has gone into hiding just in case I shove a paint roller at him and "The Budster" is keeping a low profile too.....now he has the ideal tool for a big painting job....his huge fluffy tail but can I hold him upside down long enough for him to paint the roof.
And would you believe I haven't started my DT card for Penny Black Saturday yet.....panic stations all round and where is that blighter...Mr Mojo when you most need him.
Catch up with you all tomorrow on Penny Black Saturday....fingers crossed
Hugs Kath xxxxx