Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Men Behaving Badly.....

Morning folks....the Fiskars projects have ground somewhat to a halt....will I never learn that making sweeping statements about things going swimmingly invariably come back and bite me on the bum......all down to the fact that the most awkward species of the human race....yes the cubbyhole MEN obviously have other ideas and are behaving rather badly.  Mr Mojo spat his dummy out yesterday and was last seen heading in a westerly direction in mega strop mode and all I did was ask him to come up with some ideas to convert this paper bag into an inspired crafty project.
Crikey what's his problem...does he have a brown paper bag phobia or is he just chancing his luck.   And as sure as night follows day....these things always happen in threes....Mr Blogger and Senor Picasa are also doing my head in.....removing pictures willy nilly and without a by your leave from my blog....in fact they even had the cheek to blank out my header yesterday but I managed to get it back before The Furry Boy noticed or he might have been sinking those huge canines into the seats of some pants.  This seems to be a problem for lots of folks at the moment....Mr Blogger hopefully is working on it...but hey he's a MAN and is incapable of multi-tasking so we just have to hang in there and wait until it's sorted.
I have to get the projects finished today....so it's time to pull my big girl knickers right up to my chin and if that doesn't work...I may end up putting the brown paper bag in question over my head....sitting in a corner sucking my thumb and having a crafty meltdown.
And not a lot to share after yesterday's traumatic tantrum day...just a few measly sneaky peeks....
Fiskars Project No 3
 and cards for Saturday's class at The Papeterie


The good news is it looks like it's going to be a bonny day...the weather boffins have got it wrong again and  The Furry Boy seems to be on his best behaviour....time for us to set off on our morning stroll...fingers crossed this isn't going to be another statement I will regret and he ends up covered in stinky mud and I'm praying that a brisk walk will blow the cobwebs out of my head and kick start the crafty process...will catch up with you all tomorrow over at WOYWW.
Hug Kath xxx