Sunday, April 24, 2011

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning folks....what am I up to today....well after a hectic and traumatic week in the cubbyhole...I am putting my Easter Bunny Hat on and am off delivering Easter Eggs and parcels to the grandkiddies but before I do....hoop-de-doo I've actually managed to whip up a couple of cards for one of my favourite challenge blogs.....Daring Cardmakers

The challenge this week is a cracker from Rein.....
SPEAKING PROFESSIONALLY
make a card with a job theme
and if you have been popping over here this week....no surprise that
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR/TELEPHONIST
sprang to mind


Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft Resist Paper Pad
MME...Pretty Please
Hero Arts..Cl 502 Just Saying Hi
Fiskars Bracket Punch
The Ribbon Girl....Seam Binding and Divine Bakers Twine
Sentiment: Adage Ticket...Tissue Tape & Hero Arts...Just Saying Hi
Tim Holtz Idea-ology-Alpha Parts Ransom

and I just happened to have this stamp set sitting on my desk

TAILOR/SEAMSTRESS


Tim Holtz Idea-ology Kraft Resist Paper Pad
Image: Personal Impressions - Vintage Sewing
Lace and Twill Ribbon from stash
Papercrafts Boutique...Scissors Charms
Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snaps
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL420 9 - Simply Handmade & Pink Petticoat

I can't decide if the problem is down to a bit of camera shake...whether my eyes need tested or my specs just need a good old clean...but these pics look a tad  blurry to me.

Why don't you pop over to The Ribbon Girl Blog for a fantastic Easter Give-Away
5 metre bundle of every colour of Divine Bakers Twine...55 metres in total.....yummy
and check out the gorgeous new goodies coming soon at the same time....

Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

28 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Kath,
    love both your cards especially the one with the sewing machine - very effective x
    hug
    suzie Qx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Kath. Two lovely cards, great idea with the sewing machine.
    Hugs Sinikka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Kath. Both brilliant cards but just LOVE the one with the sewing machine. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Kath,
    Wow these two cards are totally fabulous. I particularly like the colour scheme with the kraft paper.
    Have a great day with your family.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Kath. Love your cards they are both fab. Have a lovely day. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love both your cards, they're simply AMAZING! I love them to pieces, absolutely adorable work, I totally fell in love with the gorgeous details, the sewing maching with the piece of fabric looks FABULOUS! What a great idea!
    Th love card in your post below is very stunning too! :)

    hugs,
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easter Greetings Kath and family - love your cards this morning! ary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh don't ask me if they're blurry - I haven't had my eyes tested in years. Gorgeous cards Kath and I'm loving the Kraft resist
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter Kath. Both your cards are great.
    Have a lovely day delivering your eggs.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a good time with your grandchildren Kath. I b et they have lots of fun with you.

    Love the cards, my favourite is the telephone one - talking is what I like doing best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy easter!!! and your cards are sooo gorgeous!! you have such inspirations!!!!
    xx petra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Easter Kath,

    Love your card especially the sewing theme, into sewing just lately, as you know.

    Love the TH kraft resist papers.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards Kath, I love both.
    thanks for joining in with daring card makers.

    Happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Enjoy the grandchildren. Love the two themes here & the I had to laugh at the first - & I love the colour combinations of both. But......I'm sure you didn't talk but SHOUT.......
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Easter Kath.

    Love both cards especially the vintage sewing one - gorgeous.

    Have a lovely day with your grandchildren.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Easter Kath - I love both of these cards and both are just brilliant "Professionally Speaking" cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful card hun ... hope you have had a lovely weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. i just love the blue and brown combo. two very lovely cards.
    hope you & Mr Buddy are grand
    love Teen & Co xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both cards are super ,Kath. Hope you've had fun today with the littlies.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Two fabulous cards, love them.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic cards Kath! Stunning work! Thak you for sharing your talent with DCM. Happy Easter from. Zuzana x x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great cards Kath. Love the Kraft resist paper, very effective.

    Hope you had a lovely day with the grandkids.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kath, love your proffessional card! I do favour the sewing machine one though, reminds me of my 'home economics' school lessons. Have a super day Kath. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Seriously gorgeous cards Kath - just love them!
    Thanks for joining in with the DCM dare this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fab cards (as per usual!).

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow and Wow - two stunning cards Kath. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. 2 fab cards kath but i particularly love the sewing machine one which is really amazing!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kath your cards are just wonderful - the sewing card is just perfect - love all the detail! Oh and by the way I just love your gorgeous hooligan!!!

    ReplyDelete