Sunday, March 4, 2012

12 Tags of 2012

Morning folks...are you enjoying your weekend...I've been having a play with the fun technique that Tim used on his March tag for 12 Tags of 2012 and if you haven't joined in the fun yet...you really have no excuse...the new format gives you a whole month to get creative...




This is Tim's Tag
and oh my giddy aunt...here we go again...another adapt and overcome project because I don't have the butterfly movers and shapers nor do I have the woodgrain stamp or that fabulous cement embossing powder...but not one to give in at the first hurdle...I thought that the tattered florals die might work just as well along with a favourite Woodgrain Pattern stamp from Hero Arts and Distress Embossing Powders...so here's my version...


Not sure that I quite achieved the mosaic look but hey I had lots of fun trying.  I'm having a lazy snuggled up on the sofa in my jammies day with The Furry Boy...the Sunday newspapers and one of my favourite pastimes...nailing the crosswords...chilling out before we return to WORK..WORK...WORK tomorrow and I've got a lovely surprise give-away for you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx
LINKS TO SUPPLIES...