Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Creative Chemistry Homework...

Hi folks...I'm back to share some more of my Creative Chemistry Homework...woohoo it's Day 4 Alcohol Inks and this is the one I wasn't looking forward to...there's bound to be stuff that doesn't really float your boat...just like school first time round and way back then it was Maths and Science...loved English and Latin which gave me a thirst for knowledge and a lifetime passion for books...French/Spanish and Geography which gave me a yearn to travel and see the big wide world but I just couldn't get my head around all that Algebra A + B = C nonsense nor did iron filings or bunsen burners set my world alight...perhaps if Mr TH had been my Professor back then I might just have fallen in love with the chemistry of it all.
So with a little trepidation I unearthed the Alcohol Inks and surprise surprise...I rather enjoyed myself...


and after me working my little cotton socks off to finish Day 4...Mr Awkward Blogger had one of his hissy fits and refused point blank to let me up-load any more pics so fingers crossed he's in a more amiable mood tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx