Friday, October 25, 2013

Distress Differently

Hi folks...thanks for all your get well comments over the last few days...I'm almost back to firing on all cylinders (she says...touching wood) and making steady progress with my Creative Chemistry 102 homework...time to share Day 3 which is Distress Differently...
I have to say the Smudge Stamping wasn't my favourite technique...after years of trying to perfect the skill of crisp image stamping...second generation wasn't floating my boat...
now this was a different kettle of fish...Tim shared Wendy Vecchi's fabulous Faux Cracked Glass Technique and I was smitten...no slick surface was safe...
 isn't it fabulous on glass...
 it even works on acetate snowflakes...although it doesn't show up very well on the photo
and if like me your pot of Glue & Seal is almost empty...lightbulb moment Multi Medium Matte works too...
 loved the Distress Rock Candy Glitter Technique...
a more subtle glittery finish...

 but for real sparkly knock your socks off blingy bling...
 the new Distress Glitters win hands down...
It's the weekend...enjoy...don't forget to put your clocks back tonight and I'll see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kath. Glad to hear your getting better. Fabulous results from all the 102 techniques. I love your take on them. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're feeling a bit better Kath, my word you've been a busy tag maker, I love the effect on the little glass bottle! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are obviously firing on 10 cylinders Kath, these are just gorgeous. I have some rock candy glitter and must give it a try x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kath these are gorgeous. Love the crackled and glittery ones the most! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous selection of tags from day 3 hun :) I lvoe how you have made 'proper' tags should we say instead of just the technique ones which is what I did lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The distress techniques look fabulous, I love the crackled glass look.
    Glad to hear you're feeling much better.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous set of tags. Glad to hear your felling better.
    Have a fab weekend.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning work - Kath - love the faux crackle - it looks gorgeous - and the distress glitter really is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All fabulous Kath. Can't wait until I get my crafty space back, then I can have a good old play with all of the fab techniques too! Have a great weekend, hope the sun shines for you.Hugs, Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful samples of glitter, crackled glass and distress goodness, Kath! You remind me to play mine some more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving all the tags Kath, hope you'll be sharing these techniques in your classes?

    Paula
    x

    ReplyDelete