Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I'm In a right old guddle...

Hi folks...you've probably noticed there's been a lack of crafty stuff on the old blog for the last couple of weeks and I'm holding my hands up...in a nutshell I'm in a right old guddle...that's what happens when you're spinning lots of plates at once...trying to do a little bit of this and a little bit of that = unfinished chaos everywhere. I've failed miserably with my Summer of Creative Chemistry homework so far and this month's tag for "12 Tags" will probably be a "rushing at the last minute" affair. The weather's put a real damper on my planting plan for the garden make-over so I'm going with lots of pots for now...

 but they've taken a bit of a battering from the last 2 weeks of torrential rain...

 the hanging baskets are looking as forlorn as I feel...
 the clematis which is usually a riot of colour by now is struggling to put on a happy face...
only the ferns are happy in the Amazonian Jungle monsoon conditions...
and the cubbyhole's been deserted while I've been busy elsewhere...there was the cubbyhole den make-over which still requires some finishing touches...a rug and some new picture frames...
and as per usual...the "why stop at freshening up one room" syndrome has kicked in and I've moved on to the little hallway with the kitchen next on the list...
the DIY has taken care of my mornings and the afternoons have been all about tennis...it's great to see my hero back on form and playing great tennis again...
Will it be a Murray/Federer final and can Roger clinch his 8th Wimbledon title? Hopefully next week I'll be back in the crafting game and able to spend some Summer Holiday fun time with the grandkiddies.
See you later
Hugs Kath xxx