Saturday, July 30, 2016

For Your Eyes Only...

Hi Everyone...it's your bundle of golden deliciousness logging in to let you know I'm OK...still feeling a little bit spaced out from the knock out juice but nothing that a couple more days of pampering won't put right...
and no cone of shame either...my Mum came up with a genius idea of cutting down a pair of her old jammie bottoms to cover my "licking is a definite NO NO" wound until I get my stitches out in 2 weeks...a bit gutted they're pink but hey ho...this is for your eyes only and no-one else is going to know because I certainly won't be stepping outside with them on.
Thank you all so much for your lovely messages and good wishes...have a great weekend and we'll catch up with you all on Monday...it's going to be a busy frantic "it's all happening today" kind of day.
Big Hugs and Furry Snuggles
BUDDY xxx