Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Crikey...I can't believe it either...

Hi everyone...it's not even the middle of the month yet and crikey I can't believe it either but this month's tag for
is in the bag...blame the crazy British weather...it's sunshine one minute and chucking it down the next so I've been spending lots of time in the cubbyhole watching the rain run down the window.
I went a little off piste with this month's Technique Remix...Watercolor Resist/Layered Words because the Wallflower Paper Stash Pad and Flower Garden stamps were still sitting on my workdesk from a past project...the cubbyhole filing department falling down on the job again.  I applied the Distress Micro Glaze to the flower and a little bit out from the edges to create a halo effect before applying a wash of Forest Moss Distress Ink.


And who knows what today's weather will be like so it's ever onward and back to the crafty list for me
See you all later
Hugs Kath xxx