Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Mrs Organised...

Hi Everyone...I've had my "Mrs Organised" hat on again in the never ending battle to create more space in the cubbyhole caused by the age old problem that most crafters will recognise...yes it's called HOARDING...the need to hold on to stuff that donkey's years old although you know it's unlikely you will ever use it. So I confronted that particular demon and set to work determined to make way for the shed load of new Stampers Anonymous/Sizzix/Idea-ology/Ranger stuff that's being added to the cubbyhole shopping list on a daily basis.
So the weekend began with the first of many purges...stamps and dies were first on the hit list...
and then it was time for some re-organisation of the "Everything Tim Holtz" storage area...previously I had my stamps stored in A4 magazine holders...nightmare to find the set I wanted...the dies were all higgledly piggedly and everything else was just sitting on the shelves and sure as fate...the pot that I wanted was always right at the back which meant moving everything out of the way to get at it so I hit the supermarket and invested in a truck load of clear containers and got busy creating a new "grab and go" system...
filing my TH stamps in themes and then in alphabetical order...
 the dies have had the "filed in alphabetical order" treatment too...
my Distress Spray Stains are now grouped in colour families and when I need a reinker I just have to lift out the box and find the one I want...
 and all my Ranger Mediums are now happily snuggled up together in one place...
 and with a bit of luck I'll get the Decoart section finished today...
a weekend of being ruthless...sorting and labelling has paid off...
and just in time for the first of my "happy mail" arrivals...
which have already been inked...woohoo...woof...woof and I'll be sharing a card with you tomorrow...but if you have no idea what I'm wittering on about...haven't yet twigged what is in this special parcel...here's a little clue...
Hugs Kath xxx