Saturday, July 16, 2016

Thank you for making me smile...

Hi Everyone...you are probably all as shocked as I am about yesterday's tragic events in Nice...I truly despair of the evil people who share this planet with us and can't help wondering when these atrocities will end...I'm at a complete loss to understand what causes someone to do this...what does it achieve apart from utter devastation and heartaches for the families and friends of those killed. It seems we are saying this more and more now but once again my heart is heavy and my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this horrific incident.

But always remember there are more good people in this world than bad and as upsetting as yesterday was...I couldn't help but smile when the postie ran the doorbell and asked if this was where "The Very Handsome" Buddy Stewart lived...
and there was great excitement opening the parcel of belated birthday goodies for His Nibs from our lovely kind blogging buddy Lee...
Thank you so much Lee from me and the postie for making our morning a little brighter and big hugs and snuggles from The Very Handsome Buddy
Enjoy your weekend everyone
Hugs Kath xxx