Monday, August 1, 2016

It's all happening today...

Hi Everyone...a new day...a new week...a new month and it's all happening today...looking forward to a brand new tag for "12 Tags"...the start of Creative Chemistry 103 over at Summer of Creative Chemistry...
are you as excited as I am about heading off to the classroom to join our adorable Professor for a week of fabulous techniques and the chance to soak up all that great product knowledge that Tim so generously shares with us all but that's not all...I'll be sharing what I made for this week's challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge at 2.00pm and what last week's crafty superstar guests made for an extra special challenge from Simon Says Stamp at 5.00pm...blimey 3 blog posts in one day...I may need a lie down in between.
And all is good with the Furry Boy...it's a huge relief to know that little sucker (nasty or not) is gone...removed with good clean margins and although we have to wait a few weeks for the histology results...we're feeling optimistic. The resident adorable hooligan is taking it all in his stride as usual...there are no tantrums...no whining...just the occasional rather loud sigh...his way of telling his Mum he's a little bit pissed off with the walks on the lead regime for the next two weeks but he's taken to his Big Boy Pants like a duck to water.  I think I may have identified a gap in the market...an alternative to the dreaded cone of shame...perhaps I should team up with M&S and design super comfy post op vests and pants for our doggy friends.
But while I wait for my new designer career to take off...it's back to the cubbyhole to share today's big Numptie moment...I've been busy checking and gathering my supplies for class over the last few weeks and thought I was all set and good to go when the last on the list arrived on Friday...
but dear oh dearie me...how could I not have noticed that the most important of them all...the tags...were in short supply but as luck would have it...I happened across a pack of 12x12 Manila cardstock I didn't even know I had...how jammie am I but can I fit in a quick die cutting session before the bell rings...don't want to be late for school on my first day.
See you all at 2.00pm
Hugs Kath xxx