Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Ladies Who Lunch...

Hi Everyone...I'm excited....it's nearly time for STAMPTEMBER over at Simon Says Stamp...a month long extraganza of new stamp/die releases and inspiration...I had planned some serious playtime for this week...getting my head down and having fun with the delicious parcel of goodies that Simon sent me to play with...
and we got off to a great start...Monday's little sneaky peek
but I'll probably be playing catch up and burning a bit of the midnight oil to get back on track because things just got a whole lot hotter in the social diary department...why did I arrange 3 "ladies who lunch" dates for yesterday...today and Friday....crazy and a little bit greedy perhaps but hey who in their right mind is going to turn down the chance of spending time in the company of great friends...enjoying good food and the opportunity for a good old "setting the world to rights" chin wag.  
Catch up with you all later
Hugs Kath xxx