Friday, August 12, 2016

It's All Cool...

Hi everyone...it's Friday and it's all cool at Chez Kath. The Furry Boy has settled back into the gentle strolls and collar of shame routine...us humans could sure learn a lot from animals...he is such a model patient...takes everything in his stride...I do envy his laid back atitude to life.
And talking about cool...crikey it's turned a tad nippy in my neck of the woods...feels more like November than August and rather than turn on the old central heating I've been snuggling up on the sofa of an evening with a great big cosy dog blanket but I'm ever optimistic that perhaps we'll get an Indian Summer come September...to be honest I'd settle for any kind of Summer right now.
After a busy 2 weeks of Creative Chemistry classroom fun...I've finally got my technique tags all filed in their brand new home...my go-to easy access reference library of all things CC103.
so I'm taking a break from all things crafty today to kick up my heels on a Friday Girls adventure and looking at the weather forecast we may well just head for the nearest hostelry...hope they have a log fire burning and spend the day eating drinking and chatting to our hearts' content. But before I go I want to remind you of a VERY COOL contest with AMAZING prizes running over at the Fiskarettes UK page on Facebook...click on the link for all the details on how to enter but basically all you have to do is print off the banner shown below and take a selfie holding it...just like Brodie...Oliver and Buddy did...unfortunately my adorable boys are not eligible to enter but ...
YOU CAN 
and be the lucky winner of this fabulous 1st prize
an Instax Mini 90 Camera...a bundle of Fiskars goodies and woohoo 5 Onlinecard Classes...
you could join Tim Holtz over at Creative Chemistry 103...
or enrol for all 3...
Creative Chemistry 101...102 and 103 
and still have the option of taking 2 more classes with Jennifer McGuire and Kristina Werner...
there are in fact 4 amazing prizes up for grabs...
so come on folks...what are you waiting for
grab your camera and have some fun.
Have a great weekend whatever you have planned
and I'll see you all on Monday over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Hugs Kath xxx