Friday, August 26, 2016

Bad Timing or What...

Hi folks...yesterday was crazy busy...I'll have you know I worked my little cotton socks off...burned a little bit of midnight oil and nailed a pile of DT projects...happy days...more Stamptember sneaky peeks coming up...



but hey I'm not complaining...that's the name of the game when you decide to skive off for most of the week with the Ladies Who Lunch brigade and I'm looking forward to Lunch Number 3 today with the Friday Girls BUT and it's a huge BUT because happy happy happy "Tim Holtz" Halloween and
woohoo...Distress Crayons mail has arrived...
all I can say is...BAD TIMING or what...mind you...tomorrow is a brand new day and with that in mind I'm off to clear up the DT debris and dust down the cubbyhole ready for a weekend of "me time" crafty playtime.  Enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and I'll catch up with you on Monday for a new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.
Hugs Kath xxx