Friday, August 19, 2016

August Tag Take 2...

Hi folks...it's Friday and after 3 glorious days of doing nothing but sit in the sun and soak up some much needed Vitamin D...it was back to the same old yesterday and the cloudy and drizzly weather is said to continue into next week. So there was nothing else for it but to drag ourselves back to the cubbyhole for a "needs must/back to the hamster wheel" day.
And top of the list was another go at this month's tag for 
I wasn't too happy with Numero Uno and I don't know about you but when something bugs me...I've just got to fix it...so here we go with August Tag Take 2...


I'm taking some "get away from it all" time off in September and with no Friday Girls adventure today...I'm planning on getting  my head down and nailing a month's worth of DT projects and scheduled posts but can I resist the temptation of playing with all these delicious left-overs...
before I move on to yesterday's Happy Mail DT parcel from Simon Says...
a perfectly timed delivery means I'm all set to make a start on Project No 1...
but before I go...time to let you all know that my Furry Companion is back to firing on all cylinders...the stitches are out...the cone of shame is back in the cupboard and apart from a shaved left hip...you'd never know he'd had surgery unlike hubby who had a tooth extraction which required stitching a few days ago. Blimey it's obvious that the human male is not as resilient as the doggy variety...in a nutshell...he's driving me up the wall...according to him...it was touch and go whether he would survive the night...needless to say he's still with us and moaning at every opportunity in that familiar male "feel sorry for myself " voice...his tea is too hot...can I just have thin soup for supper. Seriously...another few days of this and my "get away from it all" holibobs may be happening sooner rather than later.
In the meantime...enjoy your weekend whatever you have planned and I'll see you all on Monday over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.
Hugs Kath xxx