Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It's been a blast...

Hi folks...I had the best fun last week playing along with our adorable Professor at Creative Chemistry 103...it was amazing...awesome...an absolutely packed with techniques inspirational adventure and I'm so sad that after Wrap Up and Bloopers on Friday...it will be over...
spending busy mornings in the cubbyhole getting my homework done...the proof is in the pudding or in my case...the very messy wipe up cloth and relaxing afternoons over at Tim's place...
A huge thank you to Tim and Mario for taking time to share this wonderful experience with us all...it truly felt like a one-to-one master class...sitting in Tim's studio...right across the desk from our Professor as he guided us through each technique...the amount of work that goes into putting together 5 days of creative inspiration is unbelieveable...believe me when I say it's the best value for money $25 you will ever spend. Hats off to you guys for another great job and here's to "fingers crossed" Creative Chemistry 104.
So today I'm sharing my "huge pile of technique tags" in other words my Creative Chemistry homework
Day 1 - Distress Accessories
 Day 2 - Distress Paint & Sprays
 Day 3 - Distress Collage Mediums & Textures
Day 4 - Distress Crayons
Day 5 - Alcohol Ink & Yupo
this was my favourite of all the technique days so much so that I just couldn't stop playing...
and I was blown away by the Stamped Resist technique in particular...
but my fellow students will notice there are two technique tags missing...Landscape and Splattered Floral.what can I say apart from...disasters darling...I know when I've met my waterloo and no way was I wasting anymore precious Yupo but I may have another "compressed air can/straw/Distress Marker thingamijiggy thing" go one day but not anytime soon so don't watch this space.
In the meantime I have technique labels to attach and acetate pages to cut...
so that I can file all the tags in their special Creative Chemistry 103 binder...best get to it because today is stitches and cone of shame removal day for one very special Furry individual who no doubt will be back in hooligan mode as from tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx