Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I'm on a mission...

Hi folks...crikey...where does time go...I can't believe it's Wednesday already...time flies when you're having fun and what could be more fun than spending the afternoons with our adorable Professor over at Creative Chemistry 103...snuggled up on the sofa with my Furry Sidekick and a coffee or two is my idea of heaven. And oh boy...this has to be the best Creative Chemistry ever...so many techniques hints and tips packed in to one day...inspiration in abundance and I'm itching to get inky and get stuck into my homework. I'm on a mission to keep up...no way am I falling behind...
I've printed off my tag technique labels...
and made a start on the ring binder that will hold them all...
a bit of a stamp-athon but I'm getting there...
similar to the ones I made for Creative Chemistry 101 and 102...my Tim Holtz "Go-To" Technique Bibles...
and thanks to the Furry Alarm Clock bouncing me out of bed at silly o'clock again...I'm right on track to finish Day 1's homework and make a start on Day 2 and woohoo...looking forward to Day 3...I wonder what Tim has planned for today.
See you later
Hugs Kath xxx