Tuesday, October 16, 2018

AALL & Create...Love Your Cattitude...

Hi folks,I'm super duper excited to be sharing my first AALL & Create Guest Designer project, a super cute card using the adorable Purrfect Gift #121 Stamp Set designed by Olga Heldwein, perfect for cat lovers everywhere, and the Digital Bubbles Stencil #45 and Lotza Dots Stencil #39 designed by Autour deMwa. You can check out all the fabulous products from AALL & Create and a list of stockists HERE 


I stamped the image with Versamark Onyx Black ink on to Distress Watercolor card for placement and coloured the background with Distress Oxide inks using the Watercolour Smooshing Technique. I applied Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide ink through the Digital Bubbles Stencil #45 and Ranger Texture Paste Opague White through the Lotza Dotz Stencil #39.
I re-stamped the image on to Strathmore Bristol Smooth card,coloured with Zig Clean Color Brush Markers, fussy cut, fixed on top of the original image with Ranger Multi Medium Matte and added shadowing around the edge of the image and some of the stencilled circles with a dark grey Zig marker.
I used White/Black Gesso and the orange marker diluted with water to create splatters on the panel and matted on to a Simon Says Stamp Slate Grey Card Blank.
I stamped the sentiments on to Distress Watercolor card, added shading with the grey marker, fussy cut and fixed in place with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
I'll be back tomorrow to share more cards using the Watercolour Smooshing Technique, in the meantime, have fun whatever you are creating.
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx