Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Allsorts Challenge...Week 37

Morning folks.....oops had a bit of a lie-in this morning.....been burning the midnight oil ever so slightly and the weather.....well we are still snowed under here....so where better to spend a snowy morning but snuggled up under the duvet with "The Champion Snorer" asleep on my feet....and it's been great being stuck in my nice cosy cubbyhole over the last few days watching the blizzards outside and even my normally hyper-active bundle of golden deliciousness is quite happy to be snoozing the day away instead of trudging through snow......so it's meant I've got lots of crafty stuff down.....and had some time to have a little play too.
The challenge this week over at ALLSORTS is a sketch......oh dear me.....think I managed to get it right this week.....but you know my track record with the old sketches and I seem to be developing another problem....can't drag myself away from this pink and brown colour combo either.



Background
Hero Arts CG107..Floral Garden
S4878..Old Letter Writing
Image: Hero Arts CL322....Artistic Borders
Sentiment: Hero Arts CL151....Share Laughter
Ribbon: American Crafts
finished with off with a dusting of Glamour Dust

and this was the chaotic scene that met me when I walked into the cubbyhole this morning......


too tired last night to tidy anything away.....so it's mega "file everything away" time before I can start on the next project......don't you just wish the "Tidy Fairy" would come visit and work her magic while we are all asleep.   A girl can dream can't she....but no amount of huffing and puffing......crafty tantrums or bad wordies under my breath will get it done....so here goes......catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxx.

26 comments:

  1. stunning card kath, beautiful colours and i`m glad i`m not the only one who makes a mess.lol.have a fab day.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kath you doooo make me laugh!! Its been soo long since i have popped over to say helloo - but i couldn't resist commenting on this one!! - You SERIOUSLY think that is messy? Remind me NEVER to let you come and see my crafty stash!!!! Mine doesn't even look that good when it is tidy!!! Loves ya babe!! - another stunning card tooo - i loooooove how you make your own backgrounds - note to self - tidy up my crafty little corner!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word how good would a tidy up fairy be lol. Loving this creation Kath and keep this combo coming fabulous. Have a super day. woof to Buddy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes agree, tidy up fairy ... where is he or she... your card is gorgeous ... raining here today in Sydney .... and its a little cold, wind blowing .. stay warm...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! It's a good job you can't see my craftroom.

    I'll add a Tidy Fairy to my wish list .... I've already got the Washing Up Fairy added.

    Hope you're snug as a bug in your cubbyhole.

    Hugs
    Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous friendship card, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Card kath, and love the colour combo too. looks like you got the sketch spot on.

    Raining here today.

    Your craft room looks Ok to me, compared to mine. You can come and be my tidy up fairy anytime.

    Big Hugs Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. if my desk looked like that Kath, I would think it was pretty tidy lol
    no wonder you can't get away from pink and brown, you do such a fab job with it - oh I wish I had a fraction of your style
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kath - I totally agree with Suzanne (above). You would die if you saw my 'space'.

    Love you card (and the colours!!)
    Keep them coming.

    Snowing here today (Tyne & Wear) stay snug....
    Hugs
    HW
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous Kath - the card and your crafting cubby hole - I could live with it!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathy your card is stunning. I love the colours you are "into" at the moment. I may even have to give them a try. I am so glad that I am not the only one who can create a mess while crafting ;) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Kath

    See you are getting good use of the lovely new Hero's as well and good old script writing as well.

    Great card, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Kath, love that colour combo. If my craft space was like that I'd think it was tidy lol! I really need one of those tidy fairies. After a weekend off though I think I'll need to stay untidy to get round and do my DT commenting!

    Keep cosy,

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kath! Such a soft and pretty card, I love your "style" of card making! Thanks for the lovely comment on my PB card. I can totallt relate to the "tidying up" issue... I'm the biggest culprit!
    Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card,Kath...and the colours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card! It is really beautiful. I am liking all the new Hero Arts stamps that are coming out.

    Ronda C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I'm a new follower to your site. Very nice card above!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi KAth
    Stunning card - ,ove your take on the sketch and the colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I adore that card, just brilliant. I like your craft space, it doesn't look too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow a stunning card Kath, and I love the pink and brown colour scheme. Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. chaotic?! You call this chaotic!? I am sorry, but this just does NOT qualify as chaotic, it's not even messy!!!! ;-)

    Love the card by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hiya Kath

    Your card is another stunner!
    Those backgrounds you do are wonderful...
    Hope the snow isn't too bad, there isn't much here but in PHD there is a lot more...

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh I love this Kath.

    I can see why you are hooked on pink and brown - you use it so well!!!

    Great take on the sketch.

    Thank you for playing along with Allsorts again this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card!! Love the soft colors.
    A wish the tidy-fairy would visit me...:o)

    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Kath -- lovely card as always -- good luck on that Tidy Fairy! You have a fab workspace tidy or untidy -- and wordies or no wordies!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kath

    What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo too it all fits perfectly!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete