Thursday, February 4, 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Morning folks.....managed to sneak in another challenge card in amongst the piles of samples.  The challenge this week from Papertake Weekly is......

LOVE ACTUALLY






Cuttlebug Embossing Folder coloured with Hero Arts
Shadow Inks.....Soft Sand & Soft Stone
White Grosgrain ribbon coloured with Soft Stone
Hero Arts: CL375...Big Flower
Sentiment: Hero Arts: CL161...Fill Your Heart
Flowers: Petaloo

Blimey what a palaver getting a half decent pic....although the weather is bright and sunny.....I fear it may be that old colour blue again....but I am trying to steer myself away from the pink and brown syndrome that I seem to be suffering from but was it worth it.
I must admit I have been having a good old giggle to myself this morning....opened my mailbox to find an e-mail from Liz Earle.....well not the lady herself but someone from her company....to ask if I would be interested in applying for a Customer Advisor job in their franchise at the John Lewis store in Aberdeen.  You may not know but I am a big fan of all Liz Earle's fab products and have been using them for years but sadly no amount of fabulous creams can keep the signs of ageing at bay indefinitely and I hardly think that this wrinkly old bod would be a very good advertisement for your products Liz....so thanks but no thanks.
Well it's time this wrinkly old crafter got on with some crafting.....catch up with you all tomorrow for sneaky peek Friday.
Hugs Kath xxxxx