Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...I really enjoyed my day out at the flicks with my buddy Debbi...War Horse is a beautiful emotive and heartwarming story of the love and trust between man and horse...a real tear jerker with a lump in the throat happy ending and oh yes we did ourselves proud in the bubble stakes...exiting into daylight with faces resembling torn scones but hey a good old bubble occasionally does you the world of good. The only downside was the rip off parking charges at Union Square...how can it be more expensive for your car to sit in the car park than for you to sit in the cinema for 2 and a half hours. But I've been swinging the lead a bit too often lately so today's definitely going to be a stay at home cosy cubbyhole day and it's Wednesday which means it's time to join in the fun over at Julia's place aka WOYWW where all the fun crafters hang out.
So what's on my workdesk today...new goodies from Hero Arts 2012 Catalogue...I know I sound like a broken record but they truly have excelled themselves AGAIN with this collection and isn't it strange how Mr Mojo is chomping at the bit when the Heros are around so I'll be making hay while the sun shines...time to get cracking with the samples for my Demo Day at The Papeterie in March....
 just a little sneaky peek...
Wooohooo...I've just been watching a video from CHA of The Lord of All Things Holtziness demo-ing his brand new Distress Markers...oh my giddy aunt...they've just jumped right to the top of my wish list...fabulous or what....you can take a peek HERE if you dare...I'll see you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add....The Furry Boy has chosen his Candi Stamps winner....scroll down to check if it's YOU