Monday, February 13, 2012

It's that Monday Morning Feeling....

Morning folks...yes it's Monday morning and back to the grindstone for us working folks...a bit of a thought to be honest after a fun weekend but the crafty list is a-calling and before I can move onto the next thing on the list...I need to have a cubbyhole tidy-up...round up the Candi...make sure that all the alphabet stamps are present and correct after finishing a fun project for Craftwork Cards
then finish off my DT project for the new The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge on 19th
but I don't seem to be making much headway with the rest of the list...still lots of stuff to do for...
Demo/Workshop for The Papeterie....17th March
Mega Marathon Fiskars Prep...22-25 March
Girls Just Want To Have Fun....7th April
I was hoping to knock most of it off the list before I leave for Stitches on Sunday but crikey who am I kidding...the moral of the tale may well be that I need to spend less time on here waffling  and get to work.  See you all tomorrow when we will be announcing the date for "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" in Perth.
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

  1. I hope you get it all done, Kath. Can't wait to see your finished projects.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...gosh you are going to be a busy girl...those boxes from the peek look just goegeous...cant wait to see the complete picture...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you do have a lot on your plate. Hope it will all be smooth sailing.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh you are going to be busy Kath.

    I see Craftworks have pinched Carol's brainwave for the letters on the candy! Such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No rest for the wicked Kath, look forward to seeing all the finished projects. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busy Bee Kath, looking foward to seeing those boxes completed, enjoy!!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm those boxes look good already
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning - can I come & be tidy up fairy????? I don't eat much & I can be ever so quiet...... hunt the gem on the carpet is my favourite game.......
    Hope all goes well & some things get ticked off.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath hope you are well.You look as if you are going to be chasing your tail this week.I wish i had your mojo.
    Have a good day.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck Kath. Put Buddy on coffee-making duties. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have got a bit of a list of "to dos" don't you!! And here's me just wishing I didn't have to go out to work so I could have more time to craft.

    I see you're re-cycling some more boxes. Can't wait to see what you do with them this time.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will meet yourself coming back! Hope you get everything done that you need too. The boxes look very interesting......

    ReplyDelete