Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Morning Blues

Morning folks...oh no we're back to Monday morning again and I've got the back to work blues and have run out of excuses for having another "bunk off" day....the work stuff is piling up so there's nothing else for it but to gird my loins....yes it's pull the big girl knickers up to my chin time and get on with it because I really need to get these NEC kits done and dusted...only halfway through...maybe then I'll get my workdesk back...
and get the Demo and Class Samples for The Papeterie on 17th March finished off...woohoo we're going to be playing with Hero Arts Stamps...Embossing Folders...Frame Cuts...Tim Holtz Distress Stains and other yummy products.

If you live in my neck of woods why not pop over to the brand new PAPETERIE BLOG...become a follower and then you will get all the the latest information about demos and classes and the thing that all us crafters need to know...when all the new goodies that Charlotte ordered at Stitches arrive.
Then it's going to be play time with my project for our "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" Day in Aberdeen on 7th April...there are still a few places left so if you want to come along and play...you will find the details of how to book on my sidebar.  We have really pushed the boat out this year with fabulous new products and I'm sticking my neck out big time here...I may well end up on the GJWTHF naughty step but I'm so excited that I just have to share what we will be making at my workshop. 
We're going to have so much fun decorating this cute house and by the time we've worked our magic you will be going home with a super gorgeous storage item to hang on your crafty space wall using some of the latest products and techniques to hit the craft market recently...including Distress Stains and Tim's fabulous new "Wordplay" Alphabet Die which just happens to have taken up residence in the cubbyhole...
I'm every bit as excited and can't wait to show you what I will be doing for my workshop at our "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" day in Perth and if I'm not hung drawn and quartered by my fellow GJWTHF tutors in the meantime...I will be sharing sneaky peeks soon...but the kits are a-calling...it's back to the conveyor belt for me...OH JOY OF JOYS...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx