Monday, April 27, 2015

Shiver Me Timbers...

Hi folks...it just goes to show you can never take Mother Nature for granted...shocked by the tragic news of the earthquake in Nepal with devastating loss of lives...less shocked but slightly miffed that Winter has returned to my neck of the woods. The journey home on Sunday was interesting weatherwise...lashing rain...big fat "driving snow" snowflakes and brilliant sunshine all in the space of 20 minutes and I was elated to see the reseeded grass was beginning to poke through the ground...10 minutes later I was watching an almighty blizzard raging outside and scraping thick ice off the windscreen of the car on Monday morning...crazy crazy weather...
A huge thank you to our 36 superstar crafters for a fun "messy painty inky lots of banter and a fair bit of hammering" weekend and I look forward to seeing you all again in September...
but back to Sunday's projects...a repeat of the Make A Wish Canvas...



and The Love Frame...





I'll be back tomorrow to share the last project of the weekend...in the meantime I'd better look out my pillar box red duvet coat and wellies for this morning's Winter Wonderland stroll with the Furry Boy.
Hugs Kath xxx